What Is Amazon Prime Day Deals
Prime Day is the biggest and best-known Amazon annual global shopping event just like Black Friday or Cyber Monday. But only prime members can join these big deals out there.
The Amazon Prime Day is expected to hold on each summer in mid-July. Amazon.com will provide thousands of items at discounted price on the Amazon Day. It has become the biggest day of the company in the year and will bring even more sales than traditional Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Deals
- Just Prime members can enjoy the benefits of Prime Day.
- In order to celebrate Amazon’s 20th anniversary, the first Prime Day was Introduced in 2015.
- You can find hundreds of thousands of super deals on the website. New deals will start as often as every five minutes.
What Are the Best Deals On Prime Day?
The truth is that some of the best deals on Prime Day are Amazon’s own items instead of third-party sellers. These Amazon-owned devices include the Echo Show, the Echo Spot , the Echo Dot, the Echo Plus and the Echo Look camera.
Why Does Website Will Crash On Amazon Prime Day?
Shoppers will find their shopping carts would suddenly become empty, or the links they visit can’t work even refresh the page again and again. Because there are too much traffic on Amazon day than usual and the internet server can not bear it. Amazon staffs struggle to cope with the big traffic on Prime Day to provide a good shopping environment online for customers.
The Reason Why Amazon Prime Day Was Created
Bezos created Prime Day not just to boost sales. More than that they want to increase membership of their Amazon Prime Membership Program. Membership fee is $99 per year
How Does Amazon Prime Day Work?
Other big shopping days are simpler than Prime Day. Because Amazon will release online deals in batches. For example, every three hours or every six-hours. If you are searching for specific item deal, please take care of this point.
The Difference of Some Amazon Prime Deals
There are some different deal styles launching on Prime Day. Such as Gold Box deals, Lightning deals, Coupon deals, and direct price drops. They are a little different. See below.
- Gold Box Deals of the Day: They are from Amazon’s daily deals and so don’t worry it will be out of stock. There are plenty of stock to fulfill your orders.
- Lightning Deals: They come and go fast just like an bolt of lightning. Some popular lighting deals will disappear shortly.
- Coupon Deals: These require coupons. You need to click coupon code on landing pages or manually paste them during the checkout process.
- Direct Price Drops: You don’t need to do anything. Visit the page just like before and the price has been reduced.
Hot Deals Still Available and Don’t Wait For Prime Day
Find our master list of great deals today for you. Good deals available in one place and you can check that out now or anytime!